postgresql.asia (and other .asia domains)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема postgresql.asia (and other .asia domains)
Дата
Re: postgresql.asia (and other .asia domains)
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

The .asia registry has a "social pioneers" category that would nicely
accommodate PostgreSQL.  Details are at
http://www.think.asia/social.html

I know someone was looking at the .asia domain, but I don't remember who it
was (someone emailed me, but I've misplaced it.  My apologies).  Anyway, I
was talking to the CEO of .asia today, and he wants to highlight PostgreSQL,
so they'd like us to apply under the social pioneers category.  It'd
probably be a conflict for me to do this, but someone else obviously could.

Thoughts?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: