Re: PostgreSQL conferences page?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PostgreSQL conferences page?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 16:49 +0530, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Magnus,
> >
> > > Ok. Do we want to publish it on the frontpage? As part of the events list or as a separate list?
> >
> > Do we have *room*?
>
> If not, we need to figure out a way to *make* room ;-)
> It's kind of hard to tell when like now there is *not a single upcoming
> event*. How did that happen :-) There has to be sometihng going on? If
> not this year, can those going to/arranging conferences next year please
> start submitting their details so we get something up there...

Yea, where are all our events?  This Japan PostgreSQL Users Group event
should have been posted:
http://www.postgresql.jp/events/2007-year-end-party

The big question is why are people not submitting events?

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??