Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 01:43:09PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> The problem I'm reporting is closely related: you will note that the
> username part contains an extra -postgresql.org so it's not exactly the
> list's "from" address.  In my opinion what should have happened was that

Aha.

> this message, instead of attempting delivery to the list, should have
> been dropped on the floor with a reject message of "no such user here"
> or some such.

Right.  That's the other problem we were talking about in the same context.
I think it was Magnus who thought he had a solution for that.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??
Сообщение: Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??