strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I just got this message for moderation on the pgsql-patches list:

From: pgsql-patches-postgresql.org@localhost.postgresql.org
To: "pgsql-patches-postgresql.org@localhost.postgresql.org"
<pgsql-patches-postgresql.org@localhost.postgresql.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:40:14 -0400 (AST)
Subject:  Your health is your wealth.Date: s

This is not hard to shot and reject on sight.  The strange thing is that
I also got a subsequent message for moderation which was addressed to
the list, saying that this post had just been held for moderation.  Huh??

So my question is this: do we have alternate addresses that receive
messages for the list?  Is pgsql-patches-postgresql.org@postgresql.org a
valid address to which I can send a message and it will be forwarded to
the pgsql-patches list?

If so, I think that is a bogus configuration and should be abolished,
removed, tarred, feathered, burned and banned.  Unless there are good
reasons for having it in place.

In fact I think I've seen mail to the lists arrive as
hackers@postgresql.org.  Is there any reason to have them?

Thanks.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
Licensee shall have no right to use the Licensed Software

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: