Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:00:07PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> And is there a reason to assume spammers are that stupid as to not switch to
> using 587 if that does become some sort of standard?

Um, that you can't?  One of the points of the new port was that it _only_
allowed authenticated submission.

I'll be posting something in the wider thread soon, however, that outlines
what I think the issues are, and what I think might be done.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?