Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Дата
Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:55:00PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Oh, I wish it could be ;-) But read back int he archives for the screaming
> protests from others :-)

So we've just given up on following BCPs now?

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc5068.txt

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?