Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
> We have considered getting Polos as well as normal shirts. The normal
> shirts are your basic 6.1 oz 100% cotton. No iron required, heavy
> enough to hide the extra we all get once we get over 30. The main issue
> with polo's is that they are expensive (comparatively) and thus we need
> to see a real desire for them.

I've got a real desire for a PG polo. :)  One which I could wear to work
(business casual or whatever) would seriously rock.  I have no idea
who my work got their polos through but they're quite decent and would
be happy to find out, if it'd help. :)

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения