Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server

От Kazufumi Arai
Тема Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello, I support postgreSQL 8.0 under Windows XP sp2, now.

Previous, I can not install the postgreSQL by installer under Windows XP.
The phenomenon is that PosegreSQL service can run but postgreSQL can not
remove by management tool under OS.

Therefore please someone let me get instruction to remove service by command
pronpt with stop operation of the service.

K.Arai