Re: lists topic change

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: lists topic change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 01:49:27PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > You were asked not to post to an EU list about a non-EU topic by two
> > people, with nobody supporting your position.
> >

> What in gods name are you talking about? I wasn't pushing a "position"
> something that in your blind stubbornness you have yet to figure out. I
> was trying to understand the scope of the list which *is not documented
> anywhere*

I'd really like to suggest that we avoid re-hashing the argument from there
here.

Josh claims not to have found the old description clear, and I am not sure I
can see evidence that his view is unreasonable: if you weren't already on
the list, you might well not have known what it was all about.  Therefore,
he has proposed a clearer description.  If you don't like his clearer
description, I urge you to provide a patch to that text.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke