Re: change to interfaces.html

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: change to interfaces.html
Дата
Re: change to interfaces.html
Список pgsql-www
I'd prefer we not get into a flamewar over this, all, but I'm a little
concerned about this:

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 03:57:57PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> - The general Open Source community's annoyance at MySQL GPL'ing their
> drivers precisely because they want people to pay for the non-GPL licence.

I think the complaint there is the dual licence stuff, and not the GPL as
such (at least, I'd hope so, since otherwise there'd be a similar objection
to the linux kernel licence, and there doesn't seem to be).  I don't see on
the ODBCng pages any suggestion of a second licence.  Is there?

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: change to interfaces.html
Сообщение: Re: change to interfaces.html