Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 12:47:30PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Wow, I didn't know you were in Panama ... I have about 12 routers I
> go through from here, creating at least 12 failure points right
> there

Um, if that's the case, then I _strongly_ suggest you learn the
meaning of "BGP" and implement it.  No ISP should have 12 _actual_
failure points from 12 routers in this day and age.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The very definition of "news" is "something that hardly ever happens."        --Bruce Schneier

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?