Re: uuid type not documented

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: uuid type not documented
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
The roadmap lists mid-may for all patches to be reviewed and applied, so
for a docs patch I guess we'd like to have it early may at the latest.

(We'll still accept docs patches later, but I think only when they're more
along the lines of correction, not when it's a whole feature that's not
documented)

//Magnus