Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist

От Glen W. Mabey
Тема Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Дата
Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 11:41:23AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Glen W. Mabey" <Glen.Mabey@swri.org> writes:
> > When I SELECT any records from a certain table ("Acquisitions"), I get:
>
> >     acqlibdb=> select * from "Acquisitions";
> >     ERROR:  relation "Acquisitions" does not exist
> >     acqlibdb=> select * from public."Acquisitions";
> >     ERROR:  relation "public.Acquisitions" does not exist
>
> Maybe it's not in the public schema but some other one (implying you
> forgot about a nondefault search_path setting).

Humm.  I don't think so, since I've never altered the search_path
settings, nor used any schema besides public.  And I've been working
with this database for 8 months now without ever encountering such an
error.  And all of the other tables work just fine.

Is there some way to force an integrity check of the entire database?

Thank you for your reply.

Glen