Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата
Ответ на Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'm not entirely sure about the "frequently-encountered". AFAIK, we fix
> serious stability bugs (or security bugs) even if they are fairly hard
> to trigger. (it's also good to mention that we do patch security bugs, I
> think)

Yes, text updated for that.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?