Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 03:27:09PM +0530, Purusothaman A wrote:
> Thanks Martijn van Oosterhout,
>
> So, I have to write my own wrapper function upon the functions below.
>   1. Oid lo_import(PGconn *conn, const char *filename);
>   2. int lo_export(PGconn *conn, Oid lobjId, const char *filename);

Not sure why you need a wrapper (you didn't say which language you were
using) but those functions work exactly like the version you put in the
SQL statements, except the filenames are for the client computer with
client permissions.

Hope this helps,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.