yum update now gives me UNICODE errors

От Gary Stainburn
Тема yum update now gives me UNICODE errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks.

Yesterday I ran a 'yum update' which included upgrading to 8.0.8.

Now when I run a SQL script I get the following errors:

insert into orders (or_supp, or_date, or_received, or_no, or_state,
or_comments) values     -- 74
    (4, '2004-02-13', '2004-02-13', 121604,'I','Sony Vaio FR395EP @ £789\nCarry
Case');
ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE": 0xa3

The problem is the £ (pound sterling) sign, but I never had any problems prior
to the update.

Can anyone tell me what has changed, and how I can change it back.

Thanks
--
Gary Stainburn