Re: doesn't recognize "!=-" (not equal to a negative value)

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: doesn't recognize "!=-" (not equal to a negative value)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 07:55:49 -0300,
  Clodoaldo Pinto <clodoaldo.pinto@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already counted 6 very similar answers. Is there some problem
> with the list software that prevents people from noticing it has
> already been answered?

In my case, my mail server had been heavily loaded over the last few days and
I hadn't received the other replies yet when I sent mine.

In the past the list servers had been slow to push stuff out, but I don't that
has been much of an issue recently.