Re: Version/Change Management of functions?

От Roman Neuhauser
Тема Re: Version/Change Management of functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
# mloftis@wgops.com / 2006-07-06 22:41:27 -0600:
> OK I know this is an odd question but I'm working on an app that will rely
> more and more on database driven functions, and while the app's source is
> in SVN, and I intend for the source of the SQL scripts to also be there, I
> was wondering...what are people doing for version control and change
> management on their custom (esp PL/pgSQL and say PL/Perl) functions?

    Well, "people" use a version control system.

    Do you have any specific questions?

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.

От: Fabrice Franquenk
Сообщение: Do checkpoints flush all data from shared buffers ?
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: WAL internals