Re: Help tuning autovacuum - seeing lots of relationbloat

От jody brownell
Тема Re: Help tuning autovacuum - seeing lots of relationbloat
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Well, for one we did introduce a TX leak which was preventing autovac from running. I guess that was _the_ issue.

I have since fixed it and an now testing.... looks much better, nothing concerning....
(fingers crossed until morning :)). debug logs are full of vac/anal of the tables... so, for now I am back
on track moving forward... Now that auto vac is actually running, the box is feeling slightly more sluggish.

BTW - As soon as we deliver to QA, I will post the test case for the memory leak I was seeing the other day.
(I have not forgotten, I am just swamped)

Thanks for the help all. Much appreciated.
Cheers.