Re: Some queries starting to hang

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Some queries starting to hang
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 12:05:08PM -0700, Chris Beecroft wrote:
> Our problem is that about a week and a half ago we started to get some
> queries that would (seemingly) never return (e.g., normally run in a
> couple minutes, but after 2.5 hours, they were still running, the
> process pushing the processor up to 99.9% active).

Are there any locks preventing the query from completing?  I can't
recall how you check in 7.3, but if nothing else, you can check with
ps for something WAITING.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris