Re: Logging long queries: not all get logged

От
Тема Re: Logging long queries: not all get logged
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Chris,

I'm pretty sure (I do no timing on the Hibernate/java/app side).  I changed the config to:

# log queries that take more than 1 ms
log_min_duration_statement = 1       # in ms

Still nothing in the log :) (I did ctl_reload the postmaster)

Simon Riggs confirmed this is a known bug in another email, and 8.1.* should contain a fix.  Good excuse to move to
8.0*.
Or does anyone know if 8.2 is around the corner? (coming in days or a few weeks?)

Thanks,
Otis