Re: dblink not working in FC5 (Solved)

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: dblink not working in FC5 (Solved)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:18:47 -0400,
  Manish Gupta <ml_gupta@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> I have filed a bug (# 189764) with fedoraproject.
>
> I tried with unix sockets with same results. So, for the time being
> disabling SELinux seems to be the only solution.

You are usually better off setting permissive mode (setenforce permissive)
rather than disabling selinux. In permissive mode files and processes continue
to get labelled properly so that you won't have to do a relabel later after
you are able to go back to enforcing mode.

If you are a bit more ambitious, you can use audit2allow to help create
a modified policy that will let you continue to run in enforcing mode.