Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]  (Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl@ccgis.de>)
Список pgsql-www
I like the idea that people can add themselves, but I also liked the
dynamic ability of seeing all email posters from the last few months.
Can we have both?