Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Gevik babakhani
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www
My experimentation with drupal did not have the expected results,
After spending three months of diving into drupal, I manages to change the
CMS to accept multi-version content, customizable document templates and
have a basic export module to export the data into a treeview and static
HTML. Drupal is not so flexible to incremental changes in it's framework.
That is one of the reasons I have continued my work with kennisgres.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2