Update - pg_dumpall money problem

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Update - pg_dumpall money problem
Дата
Re: Update - pg_dumpall money problem  (Hannes Dorbath <light@theendofthetunnel.de>)
Re: Update - pg_dumpall money problem  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks.

I'm trying to move an existing setup on a 7.2 system to another existing
box running 7.4.

I've done a pg_dumpall and then imported that to the new system but a
copy is failing with the following:

psql:/backups/eddie_pg_dumpall.sql:3076: ERROR:  invalid input syntax
for type money: "£3.18"
CONTEXT:  COPY invoices, line 1, column net: "£3.18"

I asume that this is because 7.2 includes the currency sign, and 7.4
doesn't like it.

How do I sptop 7.2 including it, or make 7.4 allow it?

Cheers

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn