Re: Low performance on Windows problem

От Dalibor Sramek
Тема Re: Low performance on Windows problem
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 11:32:02AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> So it's a networking issue.  I haven't paid real close attention to
> updates.  Check through the list archives ...

This one
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2005-06/msg00593.php

seems to be very similar to my problem. Somebody suggested that setting
TCP_NODELAY option to the TCP connection may help. Before I dive into the
source: could some win-pg guru tell me if the Windows server tries to set
this option? Is it possible to change it via configuration? Is there a way
to find out if the TCP_NODELAY option was actually used for a connection?

Anyway thank you all. I believe I am getting closer to a solution.

Dalibor Sramek

--
Dalibor Sramek  http://www.insula.cz/dali             \ In the eyes of cats
 /              dalibor.sramek@insula.cz               \  all things