RES: [IMPORTANT] - My application performance

От Alvaro Neto
Тема RES: [IMPORTANT] - My application performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
What's the your platform?  Windows or Linux?
What's the data volume (up million records)?

-----Mensagem original-----
De: pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org] Em nome de Roberto Germano
Vieweg Neto
Enviada em: terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2005 16:35
Para: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Assunto: [PERFORM] [IMPORTANT] - My application performance

My application is using Firebird 1.5.2

I have at my database:
- 150 Doamins
- 318 tables
- 365 Procedures
- 407 Triggers
- 75 generators
- 161 Exceptions
- 183 UDFs

My question is:

Postgre SQL will be more faster than Firebird? How much (in percent)?

I need about 20% to 50% more performance at my application.
Can I get this migratin to postgresql ?

       match