Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow

От Enrico Weigelt
Тема Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
* David Mitchell <david.mitchell@telogis.com> wrote:

Hi,

> Hmm, you said you don't experience this when executing the query
> manually. What adapter are you using to access postgres from your
> application? libpq, npgsql or something else?

huh, its a delphi application ... (I didnt code it).

> And what is your method for running the query 'manually'. Are you
> running it locally or from a remote machine or what?
using psql remotely - database and client machines are sitting
on the same wire.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service
  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@metux.de
  Realtime Forex/Stock Exchange trading powered by postgresSQL :))
                                            http://www.fxignal.net/

От: Enrico Weigelt
Сообщение: Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow