Re: Help: chinese character set support (EUC_TW to/from

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Help: chinese character set support (EUC_TW to/from
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Strange. I have successfully set the client encoding to BIG5 with
PostgreSQL 8.0.3 on Linux.

$ psql euc_tw

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

euc_tw=# \encoding
EUC_TW
euc_tw=# set client_encoding to 'BIG5';
SET

I suspect you have some problems with your PostgreSQL installation.
--
Tatsuo Ishii