Re: Installation on latest version of Suse Linux

От Nico Callewaert
Тема Re: Installation on latest version of Suse Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi !,

Thanks for all the tips....

Best regards, Nico Callewaert

Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 16:54, Nico Callewaert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm completely new to PostgreSQL. I don't have any idea how to
> install it on a Suse Linux machine. Could somebody provide me
> installation instructions ?
>
> Many thanks in advance,

Insert your suse installation medium, and run your package manager.
Then pick all the postgresql packages for installation. After that,
read the online docs at www.postgresql.org, especially the stuff at the
beginning of the administration section.