Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 11:21:35PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>>

>>> If money's not an issue anymore, can we get a bigger box to host
>>> pgfoundry on then? :)
>>
>> It's been done and is in the process of being brought up at a new colo
>> facility. There is also a backup box being built for failover purposes ;)
>
> Any ETA? I don't mean to harp, but it looks really bad when someone new
> to postgresql comes to investigate something and the site is just
> crawling.

When is the last time you checked it?  While waiting for the new server to
be ready, I've moved the site to the new server that just went online this
past week ... its still not a rocket, but its not 'just crawling' either

----

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement