Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL pam ldap document

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL pam ldap document
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL pam ldap document
Список pgsql-admin
Adrian Nida wrote:
> All,
>
>     I visited #postgresql @ FreeNode and asked about how to make pg use pam
> about a week ago (specifically I wanted to auth against LDAP).  I was
> told to figure it out and write a doc...
>
> Here is my attempt at doing so:  http://itc.musc.edu/wiki/PostGreSQL
>
> Please review for accuracy and/or proofreading.

I get a "not exists" error on that URL.

I assume you looked at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/auth-methods.html#AUTH-PAM

Do you have additions to it?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Too frequent warnings for wraparound failure
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Too frequent warnings for wraparound failure