Re: Too frequent warnings for wraparound failure

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Too frequent warnings for wraparound failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 11:19:03AM +0200, Milen A. Radev wrote:

> exec /usr/local/pgsql/bin/vacuumdb -U postgres -h localhost \
> - --all --analyze >>$PG_VACUUM_LOG 2>&1

My first thought was that the lone hyphen at the beginning of the
script's last line might be causing an end of option processing,
but your output does show many databases being vacuumed (do all
databases appear in the real output?).  However, I tried running
that script with several versions of PostgreSQL and vacuumdb failed
with a usage error in every case.  Are you sure the script you
posted is the one that's running?  What version of PostgreSQL are
you using?  As Tom mentioned, what's the output of the following
query?

SELECT datname, age(datfrozenxid) FROM pg_database;

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/