Error

От Allan Kamau
Тема Error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Be sure you've supplied the username, password and
database name when connecting, also check to see you
don't have a �reject� policy that may impede your
connection attempt.
Be sure to instruct postgresql to reload the
configuration files once you've modified the
pg_hba.conf file.
You may start by adding line similar to this at the
end of your pg_hba.conf file.
host    all     all
<your_client's_ip_address>/32       password

Where �your_client's_ip_address� will be the IP
address of the computer your attempting to connect to
PostgreSQL from, in your case it will be the computer
your running M$ Access from.

Allan.