Re: [despammed] Installation

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: [despammed] Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
am  03.01.2005, um 10:49:42 -0500 mailte Jorge Pérez folgendes:
> Hi,
>
> I have a WXP Professional machine. This one is my first contact with
> PostgreSQL, so before starting I would like to know which file should I
> download and install in my machine. Where could I find a document about

which version? Versions earlier 8.0 need a cygwin-environment under
windows. You should install cygwin, and from the cygwin-installer you
can install PostgreSQL.

> PostgreSQL installation? I already made a test before formating my
> machine and reinstalling my OS last week and found some problems trying

Why WXP, why not Linux? ;-)

> to use the PostgreSQL admin interface from my account which has admin
> privileges.

For more help, the experts needs detailed error-messages.

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
               Tel. NL Heynitz:  035242/47212