Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question
Дата
Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question  (Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher@macys.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Patrick,

> Sorry.  I wrote PG 7.4.2 and then I erased it to write something else and
> then forgot to add it back.

Odd.  You shouldn't be having to re-vacuum on 7.4.

> And thanks for the Page info.  I was getting frustrated and looked in the
> wrong place.
>
> So it's probably best to drop and readd the indexes then?

Well, I have to wonder if you've not run afoul of the known 7.4.2 bug
regarding indexes.   This system hasn't had an improper database shutdown or
power-out in the last few weeks, has it?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question
Сообщение: Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question