Insert binary data on postgre

От Eduardo S. Fontanetti
Тема Insert binary data on postgre
Дата
Re: Insert binary data on postgre
Список pgsql-admin
How can I do to put a file into the PostgreSQL ? I
have got the contents of file in binary yet and put on
a String on my APP, but when I try to insert it on
postgre, it returns to me:

ERROR: parser: unterminated quoted string at or near
"BMæ»' at character 90

My string:

ConnP.Execute "insert into fotossocios(arquivo)
values('" & Conteudo & "')"

Could somebody help me how to construct the right
string ?

Thanks
Eduardo

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/