Problem saving some characters

От Eduardo S. Fontanetti
Тема Problem saving some characters
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I am trying to save a directory name on the Postgres,
but it is "cutting" some characters, and the result is
being diferent, and then, my app don't work properly.

Example:

I am trying to save "S:\directory\app" to a text field
on the Postgres.
When I do a  Select, it returns "S:directoryapp".

It could be caused by the encoding type? I am using
the Latin2.

Somebody could help me? Whatever, it could be from the
ODBC driver, but I don't know how to test it.

Thanks!

Eduardo S. Fontanetti

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/