"select * from groupes" didn't display any data

От lise chhay
Тема "select * from groupes" didn't display any data
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I executed the script inst/creer-base, the script run, because when I did :
$ psql auth
auth=# \dt
List of relations
Schema   |  name           |    Type    |   Owner
public   | config          |   table    | postgres
public   | groupes         |  table     | postgres
public   | membres         |  table     | postgres
public   | utilisateurs    |  table     | postgres

auth=# \q

But, when I executed the script inst/init-base, that script didn't run, as you can see :
$ psql auth
auth=# \encoding latin9
auth=# select * from groupes
auth=#

"select * from groupes" didn't display any data. Can you help me. I work under Mandrake

Thanks
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm