Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 ?

От lise chhay
Тема Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mandrake, I launched the script creer-base under the user postgres, I had an error message :
you need to use createlang to load the language into the database.

When I've run the command under the user postgres :
createlang -d auth pltcl

I had an error message :
createlang: could not connect to auth database : could not connect to server : No such file or directory
Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 ?

Can you reply to me, please.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm