Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it

От lise chhay
Тема Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

 For tcl, I've run ./configure --enable-shared to have a tcl like a shared library and for tk, I've run ./configure
 --enable-shared --with-tcl to have a tk like a shared library. The installation of tcl and of tk work fine.
 For postgreSQL, I've run ./configure --with-tclconfig --with-tkconfig --with-openssl --without-readline. The
 installation of postgreSQL work fine.
 When I am at the location postgresql-7.4.2/src/pl/tcl, to launch make. I got an error message :
 Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it

Can you reply to me, please. Thanks

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm