Re: read/write statistics on a table

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: read/write statistics on a table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Are any maintained within the database that can be queried/viewed?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/monitoring-stats.html

Ack, had read it, but skim'd over it too fast :(

one question I do have, that I'm not finding on the page ... are these
stats since the postmaster started, or are they kept across reboots?  I'm
suspecting since start, else the I/O used by the collector would
presumably get *very* busy having to write the data to the disks, but ...

----

Сообщение: Re: read/write statistics on a table
Сообщение: Re: read/write statistics on a table