Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)

От Silvana Di Martino
Тема Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Alle 19:26, venerdì 5 marzo 2004, Hans Spaans ha scritto:
> I'm just wondering, does that law applies on all databases or just on
> new databases. In the Netherlands laws about privacy only apply on new
> databases and for old databases the law of that time-frame only
> applies. I must note that the database must be registered with
> http://www.cbpweb.nl/

The italian law applies to all databases (containing personal data) and they
must be registered at www.garanteprivacy.it.

As I told before, there is a EU directive that enforces this logic. All UE
countries will have to comply with it in a few years.

See you

Alessandro Bottoni and Silvana Di Martino
alessandrobottoni@interfree.it
silvanadimartino@tin.it

Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)