Re: bizarre AGE behaviour

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: bizarre AGE behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wednesday 03 March 2004 3:19 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com> writes:
> > US Daylight Saving Time starts this year on April 4 when 0200
> > jumps to 0300. The answers PostgreSQL gave are correct.
>
> I suspect what the OP wants is non-timezone-aware behavior...

You are probably right. In his original post he posited that the
problem was due to some sort of leap-year bug in PostgreSQL. I was
just pointing him to the real cause of his observations so he could
tackle whatever problem he was having secure in the knowledge that PG
was working correctly.

Cheers,
Steve