Re: A quick question about domains

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: A quick question about domains
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 14:30:47 +0900,
  Iain <iain@mst.co.jp> wrote:

> I want to use domains in the project I'm working on right now. I'd like to
> hear from anyone with experience of using them. Basically I'd like to know
> if you think it's a good idea, and whether there are any pitfalls that I
> should be aware of. I did a quick search on the lists and just came up with
> a few old bugs, apparently fixed. It's a fairly big job to get the domains
> in place, so I'd hate to regret it afterwards.

It is going to be hard to answer this without knowing more about how you
are planning on using them.

You probably do want to be running 7.4 to use them. In 7.3 there weren't
domain specific check constraints other than NULL and NOT NULL.

Сообщение: Re: Compiling --with-openssl on Red Hat 9
Сообщение: Re: Compiling --with-openssl on Red Hat 9