Re: Error on initdb with 7.4RC2

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: Error on initdb with 7.4RC2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Dom 16 Nov 2003 15:23, Tom Lane escribió:
> Martin Marques <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:
> > El Vie 14 Nov 2003 12:37, Tom Lane escribió:
> >> Hmm.  If it got that far and no farther, I'd guess you have SEMVMX
> >> set too small.
>
> > Is there a way of changing this value on Linux without recompiling?
>
> See sysctl.  But what is the current value?  I've never heard of a Linux
> installation with small SEMVMX.

martin@bugs:~/latex$ cat /proc/sys/kernel/sem
250     32000   32      128

This is a Linux Kernel for SPARC (Debian) that came with the distribution (no
recompile done yet here).

martin@bugs:~/latex$ uname -a
Linux bugs 2.4.21 #1 Thu Aug 7 20:30:12 EDT 2003 sparc64 GNU/Linux

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar