Re: Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 07:46:11PM -0500, James Robinson wrote:
> Speaking from a non-profit whose enterprise data sits inside postgres,
> we would be willing to invest a few thousand dollars into the pot of
> synchronous multi-master replication. Postgres-r sounded absolutely
> marvelous to us back in the day that it was rumored to be one of the
> possible deliverables of 7.4.

As far as I know, Postgres-R hackers are eager for funding.  There is
a foundation which was established to fund such activities, in an
effort to pool the resources that people had to donate.  You could
ask in the Postgres-R mailing list about it.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110