can't connect to PostgreSQL Database using pgAdminII

От dojie pornea
Тема can't connect to PostgreSQL Database using pgAdminII
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I already created the database, the services are good
as well as the network connection but still I can't
connect to the Database. I'm using pgAdminII for
win98. The errors I've encountered are listed below:

Could not connect to the server;
Could not connect to remote socket.

Check each of the following possible causes of this
error:
- The server or port specified is incorrect.

- The client workstation cannot establish a network
connection to the server. Try using 'ping' on the
workstation to check the network.

- The server is not listening on a TCP/IP port. Make
sure that the postmaster was started with the -i
option, or that tcpip_socket = true is set in
$PGDATA/postgresql.conf.