Re: embedded postgresql

От jini us
Тема Re: embedded postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It is a shame that postgres is not available as an
embedded server unlike mysql database server which
comes in the form of a dll.

However with mysql licence I would have to pay $10,000
if I wish to include it in mysql as an embedded server
in my app.

mysql database server is also a TCP/IP socket server
whether embedded or otherwise.