Re: Referencing columns from system tables possible?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Referencing columns from system tables possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 07:33:47PM -0800, Boris Popov wrote:

Boris,

> AH> (I don't remember why you rejected the idea of having a cron job to
> AH> delete entries belonging to expired sessions ...)
>
> Reason I'm trying to find a different solution is to avoid
> implementing application heartbeat that updates the timestamp.

I don't think there's another way because you'd need the "trigger on
disconnect" or some such that doesn't exist (yet).

"Linux transformó mi computadora, de una `máquina para hacer cosas',
en un aparato realmente entretenido, sobre el cual cada día aprendo
algo nuevo" (Jaime Salinas)

Сообщение: Re: int8 primary keys still not using index without manual
Сообщение: Re: int8 primary keys still not using index without manual